Aimie | 11 Facts About Me! November 26, 2016
It's #Fridayintroductions and you know what that means! Grab a cup of coffee, relax and let's get to know each other just a bit! ☕️☀️😊 Hey there! 👋🏼 I am the older Aimie from His Print Shop. Here are some random things I bet you didn't know about me! Where to start...hmmm...
• I am over the top in love with Jesus! He's my everything.
• I met my husband at Home Depot. Both of us worked nights, became friends and then it grew into more ❤️ We've been married over twenty years now!
• I have 4 incredible kids- Aimee, Michael Jr., Rebecca and Isabelle. Love them more than words can say!! 👩🏽👱🏼👩🏽👧🏽
• I love coffee-home brewed or store bought, doesn't matter as long as it's good coffee. ☕️
• I love vanilla ice cream with ground coffee sprinkled on top. Sounds gross, I know, it's actually pretty good.
• My oldest surprised me with a beautiful English Black Lab! I just love my Lola! 🐶
• I love bible studies. I just finished Pilgrimage of the Heart by Catherine Martin. 📖
• I love America. I think it's the best country to live in, even though we are a little wonky right now. 🇺🇸
• I adore tacos!! Real authentic Mexican tacos, not drive thru style. Fish tacos are my absolute FAVORITE!! 🌮
• I love to read. The last book I read was Sure As The Dawn, the last book of the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. 📚
• I am a mentor mom in the MOPS program at my church. You have no idea how much I love the ladies I have met there!! Each one I have had at my table has made a significant effect on my heart.
That's all I can think of for now! It was harder than I thought 😂