Mama Aimie | About Me
Grab a cup of coffee, relax and let's get to know each other just a bit! ☕️☀️😊 Hey there! 👋🏼 I am the older Aimie from His Print Shop and I do the morning devotionals on our page! Here are some random things I bet you didn't know about me:
- I am over the top in love with Jesus! He's my everything.
- I met my husband at Home Depot. Both of us worked nights, became friends and then it grew into more ❤️ We've been married over twenty years now!
- I have four incredible kids- Aimee, Michael Jr., Rebecca, and Isabelle. Love them more than words can say!!
- I love coffee—home brewed or store bought, doesn't matter as long as it's good coffee. ☕️
- I love vanilla ice cream with ground coffee sprinkled on top. Sounds gross, I know, but it's actually pretty good.
- I hate having my picture taken. It's one of my least favorite things, and that’s why you’ll find my face is hidden in most images. My daughter is a photographer though, so I occasionally will step in front of the camera.
- I’m allergic to the cold. You’d think I’m joking, but I’m not. Anything under 60° and I break out in hives. Look it up LOL. Guess I won’t be moving to Alaska one day like I hoped after all. 😂
- My oldest surprised me with a beautiful English Black Lab about four years ago! I just love my Lola! 🐶
- I love bible studies. 📖
- Church is my happy place.
- I studied Royal Academy under Toni Carrión for 18 years. Not one of my girls has any desire to dance unfortunately haha.
- I love America. I think it's the best country to live in, even though we are a little wonky right now.
- I adore tacos!! Real authentic Mexican tacos, not drive-thru style. Fish tacos are my absolute favorite!! 🌮
- I have dyslexia but I love to read. I'm currently reading Goliath Must Fall by Louie Giglio and Perfectly Unfinished by Andrea Logan White 📚
That's all I can think of for now! It was harder than I thought 😂