Rebecca Rose | About Me
My name is Rebecca and I help pray over, print, and package your tees here at His Print Shop! I usually prefer to stay behind the scenes, but I thought I would try to (just kidding, Aimee made me haha) put together 15 facts about me so you all can get to know me a little better. I’ve never done something like this before, so bear with me lol.
- I’m sixteen-years-old but everyone always assumes I’m three or four years older than I am.
- I am fairly known to break into song; it’s usually along the lines of High School Musical or Camp Rock.
- I’ve been volunteering in Children’s Ministry since I was eleven years old and it’s easily one of my favorite things to do. I recently was able to help lead at our church’s 5th and 6th grade camp and it was one of the best times of my life. It was such a blessing to strengthen friendships and speak His truth into the hearts of young kids. God is truly remarkable.
- I love Starbucks-but only a few drinks in particular. A Strawberry Acai Refresher is my go-to. I’m also pretty crazy for their green tea lemonades.
- I’m incredibly sarcastic. I’m too witty for my own good.
- I started my first business at ten years old. I’ve always been crafty and sold handmade jewelry for a little over two years.
- I love to bake. Not to brag, but my coffee cake is the best. Ever. Fight me on it. I dare you.
- My dream truck is a 1969 Chevy C10 Pick-Up.
- I’m homeschooled. When I was in fifth grade my family began our transition to homeschooling and it’s the greatest. If you’ve ever considered PSP, I’d highly recommend it. I love that I have more freedom to study subjects that truly interest me in-depth and that I have the opportunity to continue my education from anywhere at any time.
- I find the word “pineapple” funny.
- If possible I would eat at Raising Canes every day.
- I love oversized sweaters and I would stay in my pajamas all day if it was socially acceptable.
- My favorite Bible verses are Ephesians 2:8 and 1 Corinthians 15:10b.
- I made the decision to be baptized again a few years back and I’ll never be able to fully describe that complete soul refreshing feeling that comes from dedicating your heart to the Lord.
- I literally had no idea what to put on this list and had to call some friends to help me brainstorm. Shout out to Rachelle for being the most helpful lol.